- Houston, Texas native
- 7-year Navy Veteran, specializing in Nuclear Electronics.
- Entered mortgage industry in 2020, with a focus on prior and active-duty service member. Helped over 150 military families achieve their dream of home ownership.
- 2021 company Presidents Club and Scotsman Guide Top Originator award winner.
- Customer service oriented, strong knowledge of loan programs and guidelines.
- Hobbies: Golf, being outdoors, trying new restaurants.
- Avid fan of the Houston Astros and TCU football.
- I Have a 10 year old son named Cannon.
Let’s find the right home loan for you
We have loan options to fit every situation, from down payment assistance programs for first-time homebuyers to government-sponsored programs for military families and rural residents or jumbo loans in high-cost markets.
Attn: Texas Applicants:
Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a company or a residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the Department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550.
The Department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the Department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the Department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.