— J.D. Power
Originally from the Chicago area, I have lived in Tucson since 1979. After studying Finance at the University of Arizona, I began my career in mortgage lending. I learned the business from some of Tucson's best mortgage bankers, from assisting customers to purchase resale homes, to working with local home builders and their new construction transactions. This provided me the knowledge and expertise to assist my clients with their mortgage financing for more than 30 years. Whether you’re buying an existing home, building a new one or needing to refinance, I will guide you through the steps and insure you have a successful closing.
My son Brian is a hard-working student at the University of Arizona majoring in neuroscience and he joins me on the golf course when our schedules allow.
When I'm not working, I enjoy photography, baseball, live theater/concerts, going to the gym and spending time with family and friends.
Mortgage Lending Expertise
- 30 years mortgage lending experience in Tucson
- Guidance & options provided to thousands of local borrowers
- Arizona Mortgage Bankers Association's State Past-President
- Southern Arizona Mortgage Bankers Association's Past-President
- Tucson Board of Realtors Affiliate of the Year
- Thorough knowledge of the Tucson real estate market
- Mortgage financing trainer
- Speaker at national mortgage lending conferences
- Articles published in national trade magazines, including National Mortgage News and Originator's Network News
- Outstanding reputation & track record for knowledge, honesty and integrity
- Sound advice and assistance -- during AND after transactions
- Majority of business comes from past customers and referral sources
- Licensed with state and federal mortgage lending agencies
The perfect home loan for you
We offer hundreds of loan products for a wide variety of borrowers, including first-time homebuyers, military families and rural residents. We also offer many state, county, and city housing programs that provide down payment assistance. At Guild, we’ll work hard to deliver what matters most to you and find the loan that fits your life.
Your home loan insights
Already a homeowner?
Find out what your home is worth and see how your equity can work for you.